"Earth as a Simulation Series 2: Are we simulated copies of people? How, slowing down technological development in your simulation will get around the potential recursive building sims in a sim glitch problems. However, an accurately simulated population will STILL present specific experiences, despite that the technologies these experiences depend on DON'T YET exist (immersive VR experiences for example). This series presents evidence of anomalous 'missing technology' experiences & evidence of obscuration of these & evidence that the simulation we are in was built in the last few decades."
Main Page Headings List
- How for Accurately Simulated Copied People You can DEDUCE 'Anomalous, Glitches in the Matrix' Experiences to ENSURE that Specific People are PREVENTED from having a Serious Accident
- Are People Having 'Glitches in the Matrix' Experiences because they are Being MANIPULATED to AVOID Serious Accidents?
- Do we have examples of people having IMPOSSIBLE 'Glitches in the Matrix' Experiences that has them avoiding having serious accidents?
- Have you had a Glitch in the Matrix Anomalous Experience connected with ALMOST Having an Accident?
However, there is another very obvious and much more likely possibility that would account for these ‘avoiding having fatal or serious’ accidents.
‘IF’ we are in a simulation and we are each ACCURATELY living out someone else’s life then this means that you CANNOT be allowed to be badly injured ‘IF’ the person you are simulating DIDN’T experience being injured.
This is in fact the whole point of a simulation.
A simulation is designed to accurately emulate ‘some’ original system. In this case the ‘system’ appears to be an entire planet of self aware, free thinking people. As the simulation calculates and renders everything AND to do that it has to keep track of future outcomes, circumstances, interactions and events ALL THE TIME. Because the simulation software it is responsible for defining ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in the simulation it will know well in advance ‘IF’ someone is LIKELY to have an accident in the near future.
‘IF’ it determines that say ‘you’ reading this are heading for an accident AND that you are NOT defined as having an accident then under these circumstances it is likely that you personally, others and or the external reality itself will be directly manipulated to stop you from having any serious or fatal accident THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE, specifically because you are simulating someone that DIDN’T have an accident.
How for Accurately Simulated Copied People You can DEDUCE ‘Anomalous, Glitches in the Matrix’ Experiences to ENSURE that Specific People are PREVENTED from having a Serious Accident
Stopping simulated copied people from having accidents that they SHOULDN’T EXPERIENCE would be easy. This would be easy, because a simulation in just being a simulation will ALWAYS automatically keep track of each persons future experience (as I describe here). The software will then automatically know well in advance ‘IF’ someone is ‘off target’ and heading for an event that WILL result in an accident AND particularly an accident that they SHOULDN’T experience. Under these conditions it is then VERY LIKELY that these specific people will experience some sort of impossible ‘intervention’ to make sure that what CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN . . .
DOESN’T HAPPEN . . .
In other words, under these conditions you can deduce that the simulation will do ‘something’ that will . . .
- Involve happenings or events that are seriously unlikely all the way through to ‘impossible’ . . .
- That such happenings and events will be just too coincidental and or feel ‘staged’ . . .
- Perhaps have you feeling guided . . . as well as in some cases . . .
- Have the person involved feeling as if there must have been some miraculous ‘divine’ intervention . . .
‘IF’ the simulation ‘intervenes’ to have you avoiding a serious accident and or death then you can expect that the experience will involve different combinations of the above for different people.
Are People Having ‘Glitches in the Matrix’ Experiences because they are Being MANIPULATED to AVOID Serious Accidents?
Stupid, feeble minded people will perhaps try and argue that a simulation would be designed to stay completely accurate and absolutely wouldn’t make these sorts of predictable mistakes. In which case then we’d all know we are in a simulation because the stupidly obvious confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance side effects which are the natural outcome of ourselves simulating someone else’s life would be say 100 times worse. In being 100 times worse, these effects might be so obvious that some academic might even start joining dots and figuring out what confirmation bias ACTUALLY represents and means.
So, you can either have seriously observably obvious ‘robotic’ people or you can allow some flexibility combined with managing your academic population so they are prevented from joining dots or figuring out realistic and obvious simulation only possibilities like the abundance of visible easily deducible structural anomalies.
However, in allowing the flexibility to allow events to ‘apparently’ unfold naturally then the down side is that every now and again this flexibility will lead to events such as accidents that didn’t happen to the original person someone here is simulating.
Under these circumstances the simulation will have to ‘intervene’ to stop specific outcomes from happening in attempts to make sure that ‘some’ specific person doesn’t significantly deviate from the life experiences and or timeline of the person they are simulating.
‘IF’ we are in a simulation then from the above you can DEDUCE that we will either . . .
- All be exhibiting stupidly obvious, rigid, robotic, pre-defined behaviour . . . or . . .
- We will have an abundance of anomalous experiences connected to ‘accidents’ and potential accidents . . . which we will be directly managed to NOT think about OR to interpret in stupid ways so that no one joins stupidly obvious dots and figures out how reality would HAVE TO BE to explain the degree of luck that some people observably exhibit in avoiding some accidents.
Do we have examples of people having IMPOSSIBLE ‘Glitches in the Matrix’ Experiences that has them avoiding having serious accidents?
The examples below are from the same page as the aircraft crash that didn’t happen. This page here:
1. I was driving to school like every morning. Where i live are tiny country roads and since the land is very rich we have extremely deep runoff ditches id say 5 ft deep down along this street is a 4 way intersection with only 2 horizontal stop signs. The horizontal intersecting road is hidden By a very full thickness of trees like a wall anyways driving to school be driving about 65 in 45 because fuck it the roads are empty right now wildbusoutoffuckingnowhere swings out of notorious intersection everything slows i see my reflection in yellow an inch from my nose my car turns. Completely sideways as i brace for the crash into the ditch open eyes Im driving about 2 miles down same road close to the school i don’t know what happened sit in car crying for 10 minutes and throw up in parking lot due to stress of grasping what happened have extreme uncontrollable hate for school buses forever. I’ve never told anyone that story. How the fuck do I explain that to anyone without sounding crazy?
2. I had a bad motorcycle crash last year (80km/hour into the side of a truck) that I walked away from. I remember downshifting as I flew at the oncoming car and not being able to break, and the split second before I hit it thinking “this is it, this is how I die, how disappointing”. Next thing I know I’m sitting on the ground with only a little bit of soft tissue damage. I don’t know how that happened, because I wasn’t even wearing my gear- just a shirt and jeans.
3. Driving [TOO FAST] and weaving through traffic Not looking where I’m going. In the middle of switching lanes; there’s someone in the next lane. Beginning to lose control of the car already. Too late to do anything, catastrophic failure is inevitable. Can’t hear anything. Everything slows down. White flash. Several miles down the road I regain my wits and am sick with fear. Friend was in the car. Immediately afterward he tells me he has no idea what just happened, or how our bodies weren’t scattered all over the road. Haven’t spoken about it since..
On the same linked page given above in the lower half there are multiple experiences described of people whom by various bizarre and miraculous means ‘avoid having a serious and likely fatal’ drowning accident.
Another avoided accident written by “theknuckler”, writing in “Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip” here:
4. On the way back through the country roads where I usually go 100 KMHish I was overcome with a strange urge to slow down to 50 kmh which I NEVER do. What do you think happens, as soon as I felt this urge 4 deer come in the road about 10-20 feet away. If I was going 100kmh as I usually do, I smoke them and who knows what happens. But I had enough time to slow down and nothing happened. I was pretty shook up and wondered how the hell I got this urge out of nowhere.
Then there is this really weird one written by “Epsilon5; writing in “Reality Glitches” here:
5. I’ve witnessed an occasion on which a man was walking on a scaffold which promptly collapsed, leaving him floating upright in mid-air until he walked (on where the scaffold would have been) to the nearest building to safety. No real explanation for that one. Just a glitch. (He didn’t mind though, lol)
I personally know someone that tried taking a massive drug overdose, was in a car accident that had the car bouncing end over end at high speed many times (he walked away with a minor scratch) and also jumped off what you would expect to be a fatally tall cliff. He’s given up trying to kill himself. This is a situation where someone here is simulating someone that is NOT scripted as dying or having a serious accident.
‘IF’ we are in a simulation then it just won’t allow anything that is NOT DEFINED to happen to happen ‘IF’ this will result in there being a significant diversion from that persons pre-defined life script.
Have you had a Glitch in the Matrix Anomalous Experience connected with ALMOST Having an Accident?
Have you been close to having a serious accident or you almost had a serious accident BUT this was avoided in ways that are SUSPICIOUS.
Alternatively, have you had an accident BUT in circumstances where it seemed engineered or set up to happen? I had one of these ‘manufactured’ accidents which I describe on this page here?
If you do then tick the appropriate ticks in the poll below (you can tick 3 because it is possible that some people will have experienced all 3 accident possibilities (I’ve experienced 2).
PLEASE NOTE!!! The POLL immediately below is ‘INVISIBLE’ in FIREFOX (but not in Internet Explorer or Yandex for example)!!!
If you do tick the poll then please consider leaving a comment describing your experience of what happened.
Click the right >> link below for the next page in this series . .
November 22, 2014 @ 6:13 pm
I’ve 2 & 3 in the above poll . . .
When I was learning to drive BUT was doing so well that I was left to drive on my own at this point on one trip my father started to take serious notice of my driving (which was fine). Now while waiting at lights to turn across the traffic to the right I’d often put the car in gear ready to go. However, I ‘somehow’ got confused and put the car in gear to pull out when the light changed to the WRONG colour. My father stopped me from potentially driving into oncoming traffic (even though I hadn’t yet moved AND had just done what I normally did to ready myself). There is no way that my father should have done that or thought I was going to pull out BUT he responded on the one single occasion when I was going to get it wrong. It didn’t make sense AND it didn’t make sense that I’d get it wrong.
About a decade later as a passenger in a friends car while in a nose to tail slow queue we drove into the back of the car in front we both seemed to have passed out for a second or two because neither of us could recall what happened AND we couldn’t understand how we drove into the car in front.
November 22, 2014 @ 8:22 pm
Hey Clive. Your experience you describe above with your father plus the experience written by theknuckler had me thinking that people would assume that his urge to slow down came from his intuition. In addition, from reading about the article on this site on intuition and combining with your recent posts on simulation, event predefine, etc also had me thinking that information or so-called guidance coming from ones intuition or urge is also predefined as well.
November 22, 2014 @ 8:42 pm
The above page is slightly incorrect regarding the times i have tried to kill myself. I have taken NUMEROUS overdoses even to the point that i was throwing up blood till i crawled to the bed and fell unconscious…miraculously i was ‘healed’ when i awoke. I tried that particularly drug overdose twice with a much higher dosage the second time as i figured i must have got close the first time…but nope…nothing.
The car accident was after i had been forced to stay up for 40 hrs and i hallucinated an overtaking lane on my way back from somewhere. It was actually a weirdly positioned ‘turn-right’ lane on a dual carriageway. So i had accelerated to 80+ miles an hour when i hit the barrier ramp and the car flipped upwards into the air and spun end over end bouncing THROUGH two lanes of HEAVY traffic without hitting anyone until it came to rest upside down in a ditch. I stopped counting at 5 spins but my passenger (the person who had kept me awake for all that time) counted 10+.
The car bounced OVER and IN-BETWEEN every single car on the road without even scratching ANY of them. At night in nearly ‘nose to tail’ traffic. It was, to put it mildly, impossible. It cannot have happened as there was never enough space for the car to actually LAND, let alone land, bounce, tumble, land etc.
November 11, 2015 @ 5:08 am
I have #1 and #2 in the above poll.
– Two years ago, while walking on a muddy, slippery path in a mountain, I lost balance. At that point, my mind went blank. The next moment I remembered was my right knee hitting a stone and bruising it. I think I almost blacked out. When I regained consciousness, one of my teammates revealed that I almost fell off the edge of the cliff, so he pulled me up.
– Last July, while driving under an underpass at night, I heard a noise that startled me, but I thought the car merely passed through small pebbles on the pavement, so I continued driving uninterrupted. The next day, someone pointed out a crack on the car’s windshield. I did not notice it because, from the driver’s point of view inside the car, the crack was completely blocked by the rear view mirror. She told me that the crack was caused by a modus operandi where street urchins or criminals throw rocks onto cars that travel through the underpass. Had the stone fallen on a more conspicuous part of the windshield, I would have panicked, which could have made me lose control of the vehicle and bump into another vehicle or crash into a cemented barrier.
The link below has a video footage showing the exact underpass where the accident took place and the extent of the vehicular damages caused by the stone throwing modus operandi:
– Sometimes the people I meet by chance keep me from harm. Two Sundays ago, while walking alone in Lamma Island, I tried to find my way from Tung O beach to Sok Kwu Wan (town) at night. I passed by a young Chinese couple who was headed the same way as I did. At first, they followed me as I ascended a paved path with no street lamps. After some time, they stopped following me. I felt worried I was walking the wrong way. I decided to backtrack. Luckily, the couple reappeared. They asked the locals for the directions and told me that I was headed the right way. We decided to walk together till we reached our destination. I took the lead, and they followed. In my excitement, we ran down a path covered by bushes to my right. Around that time, we heard loud barking. When we reached a lit section of the path, we were surprised to find a pack of dogs behind us (the dogs chased after us because of our running). I was about to run in panic when my companions shouted, “Walk!” This made me remember that I was supposed to walk when dogs chased me. I did as told, and the barking stopped. We eventually reached the Tin Hau Temple of Sok Kwu Wan and parted ways at the ferry pier.
I think if the couple had not showed up, I might have either walked the wrong way and ended up completely lost, or if I had stumbled upon the dogs, they might have attacked me, and I might have been sent to the nearest hospital in Hong Kong.
November 11, 2015 @ 6:35 am
This is a combination of #1 and #3 in the sense that I had a serious accident but I was miraculously safe.
– circa 2006-2007: While driving to a meeting (I was late at that time), I turned my vehicle to the left to avoid the slow tricycle in front of me. Suddenly, a closed van hit me on the driver’s side (which was on the left side). I blacked out because of the impact of the crash. When I woke up a few seconds later, I noticed that the door beside me was crumpled and that the side car mirror was completely gone. The van was several feet away from me. The odd part was that I had the sense to write down the plate number of the closed van before it left me when normally I would have remained stumped and in shock over what happened to me. (The plate number was for claiming insurance.) Also, I did not sustain any injury or bruise. Afterwards, I drove to the police station to report the incident, called my classmates to say I couldn’t attend the meeting, and waited for the driver to pick me up and drive the ruined car home.
September 17, 2017 @ 5:12 am
Driving at night on a winding country highway with husband, headlights approached quickly on our side of road. We both threw our arms up over our faces but the headlighted approaching car went right thru us.
September 25, 2017 @ 2:27 pm
Haha / phantom cars for a fake reality!!!
December 28, 2017 @ 11:27 pm
Not long ago I miraculously escaped an accident: I was approaching a poor visibility intersection, my road had a stop sign, but as it seemed to me that no one was coming I did not stop. As I move forward I realized that a motorcycle was passing on my left side right in my direction, I just did not hit it because coincidentally the driver honked and reduced… not because of me… but because he had just seen someone who was an acquaintance of him whom he resolved to greet (apparently he did not even notice my presence)… If it had not been the honk and the reduction I would had hit the motorcycle…